AP TOURISM HOTELS & RESORTS - ONLINE BOOKING & TARIFF
AP TOURISM HOTELS & ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION : -
RULES FOR AP TOURISM HOTELS / ACCOMMODATION BOOKING:
1) Bookings shall be accepted with a minimum of One Day (24 hours) Advance & Maximum Two Hundred (200) Days Advance prior to Check-in Date,
2) Two (02) Adults and Two (02) Children below 10 years are accommodated in a double room, One Extra Person (Adult) per room is allowed at an extra charges of Rs.200/- for Non AC Room & Rs.300/- for AC Room, these charges are payable at the time of Check-in at Hotel, Extra Bed / Mattress will be provided subject to availability only.
3) Tariffs are subject to change and any difference in the change of tariff will be collected at the time of check-in,
4) Tourist is required to carry the Confirmed Accommodation Voucher / Ticket along with a valid ID proof.
1) No Cancellation / No Refunds shall be allowed if the ticket is surrendered for cancellation within One (01) Day (24 hours) before Check-in Date / Time, No Cancellation / No Refunds shall be allowed on Check-in Date, No Cancellation / No Refunds shall be allowed after Check-in Date / Time,
2) If the ticket is presented for cancellation within Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance and up to One Day (24 hours) before the Check-in Date / Time, cancellation charges shall be deducted at a rate of 20% on room tariff amount,
3) If a ticket is presented for cancellation more than Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance of the Check-in Date / Time, cancellation charge shall be deducted at the flat rate of 10% on ticket value,
4) Partial Cancellation is allowed only for One Time subject to cancellation rules as mentioned at S No.1,2,3 above (No Further Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Partial Cancellation),
5) Full Preponement / Postponement is allowed only for One Time subject to availability provided the ticket is presented more than One Day (24 hours) in advance of the Check-in Date / Time (No Further Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Preponement / Postponement). Partial Preponement / Partial Postponement is not allowed,
6) A ticket once modified (preponed / postponed / partially cancelled) cannot be further modified or allowed for further cancellation / preponement or postponement,
7) DISCOUNTED RESERVATIONS CANNOT BE CANCELLED / PREPONED / POSTPONED,
8) No refund will be given if ticket is cancelled against Terms & Conditions of APTDC, by the tourist in any unforeseen conditions or naturalcalamities or strikes or any other reasons,
9) Call: 040-30488365, 9000282897 for Any Cancellations / Preponement / Postponement.